Discover How to Reach Latino Immigrants
Without Speaking Spanish or Changing Your Politics
Over the past year, I’ve told business owners in all kinds of niches how to reach the Latino immigrants without speaking Spanish. After I explain how it works for their particular niche, these business owners are usually excited to start—but too hesitant to take the first step.
Download my free report
My goal for you is that your name circulates in the immigrant community as a name to trust for quality and outstanding courtesy.
Latino immigrants buy a colossal amount of goods and services and they pump a big wad of sales tax into the U.S. economy to prove it. If you develop sincere relationships with them, you can be part of their world, instead of merely looking in from the distance, just down the road or just a URL away.
Check this out…
I know a man who can’t speak Portuguese but knows almost everything you could know about the people he deals with in Brazil, South America. When I interpreted for him there, he could interpret just about anything to English, once I got him started. It was the craziest thing. A Brazilian would tell me something, then I would interpret a part of it to my friend, and he could tell me the rest! He didn’t know the language; he knew the people and their situations. He had amazing comprehension! And so he commanded the people’s respect. They loved him.
YOU can learn to be the same guy.
Here are some of the issues we’ll think through together in “Ten Things You Must Understand If You Want to Reach the Latino Immigrant”:
- “Well, I just think that people should learn to speak English if they’re going to come over here to America.” True for most immigrants, but there’s more to this subject.
- “I just want to learn basic Spanish, just enough to get by.” There’s no such thing as “just the basics” of any language. Monolingual Americans conjure this up.
- “I’m going to become fluent in Spanish.” No, you’re not.
- “My ancestors came over here the legal way.” In most cases, only in their dreams.
- “We shouldn’t use the term illegal immigrant.” Why not? Immigrants do all the time.
- “The Latinos are voting for the liberals.” The main reason so many Latinos vote for liberal Democrats is that the Republicans are so ignorant about the “Ten Things You Must Understand If You Want to Reach the Latino Immigrant”.
- “The immigrants can get the hell out of the country.” Sorry, but that’s not how it works in reality. People with the entrepreneurial spirit need to stick with reality and not get distracted.
Your competition is looking at this population which is scheduled to double soon.
There’s no reason for you to be left on the outside looking in. You need to do something NOW, particularly because so many people in business have done this wrong. When you understand the TEN THINGS, you will be able to operate from a solid foundation for all the future relationships and GOOD rumors that you will nurture with these Latinos. I guarantee that your competition will be wondering what you know that they don’t know that let’s you get the trust you get.
I Personally Guarantee That This Training Will:
- Ransack your thinking and open up your mind to perspectives that won’t hurt your patriotism one little bit.
- Equip you with attitudes and insights for an intelligent entry into the world of the Latino immigrant.
- Help you in your personal and business relationships with other immigrant populations.
- Prepare you to meet some of the most beautiful people in the world.
If at the end of 60 days you do not feel that I have provided you with quality content that gives you what I promised, simply email my team and me at firstname.lastname@example.org.